Best Bloody Mary Recipe
Bloody Mary’s are a popular and world famous cocktail that is prepared by mixing vodka, tomato juice, spices like celery, horse radish etc, and flavorings like Tobasco and Worcestershire sauce.
Bloody Mary is one of the most complex cocktails in the world and it is the perfect combination of spice and tartness.
Best Bloody Mary Recipe
- 1 ½ cups of Vodka
- 12 dashes of hot sauce( to taste) Recommended Tabasco
- 3 big stalks of celery from the heart with the leaves ( keep extra leaves for serving)
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
- 36 ounces of tomato juice
- 2 teaspoons of prepared horseradish.
- 1 teaspoon yellow onion(grated)
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
Slice the celery in a large dice with the leaves. Add them to the puree in the bowl of a food processor that is fitted with a steel blade. Process the contents until it is finely minced.
Combine the rest of the ingredients in a large pitcher except the Vodka. When the food processor starts to run pour ¼ of the tomato juice through the feed tube.
Once this is done pour the mixture of the food processor into a pitcher with the remaining portion of the tomato juice mixture. Add the Vodka and chill in the refrigerator. Serve in a tall glass over ice with a stick of celery.
Add A Little Spice To Your Bloody Mary
The Bloody Mary drink recipe is one of the most popular beverages in the world and you can please your guests with the preparing it well. There are certain tips and hints that will make you prepare and serve the drink better and they are given below:
- It is fun to serve the Bloody Mary in glasses that have an unusual shape. You can give your glasses the exotic frosted edge by dipping the rim of the glass into lemon juice and then sugar. Once you have done this you can put all the drinking glasses on drink coasters that are colorful.
- The presentation of the Bloody Mary drink is very essential if you are willing to create a positive impression to your guests. You can make the dirnk look more attractive with colorful decorations like drink umbrellas, sticks, paper flowers, drink coasters, straws, sparklers and swizzle sticks. These decorations are cheap and they do not cost much. They are also very simple and easy to obtain.
- You can cut some straws for small drinking coasters and place them on the drink coaster
- You can use cocktail sticks to twist or skewer fruits and place them on the rim of the drinking glasses.
- You can add a twist to the Bloody Mary recipe by placing on the drink coasters slices of fruit to decorate them.
- Adding crushed ice makes your drink look exotic and you can make crushed ice by putting your ice in a plastic bag and crushing the ice with a very heavy object.
I hope you enjoy this very best Bloody Mary Recipe!
Also check out this Mudslide Recipe